Wednesday, November 25, 2015

second letter to Mr Ben Kruger CEO standard Bank


Dear Mr Kruger

I have now exhausted all avenues to discuss matters with your Bank in an effort to settle the matter in a civil matter. Once again Mr Kruger you esteem bank managers and clerks have blocked me from information needed to evaluate the case.

Yes Mr Kruger I am still talking about the case where Standard Bank insured a construction company, with exclusions of construction. Still the same claim, that Standard Bank insurance refuse to accommodate or take any responsibility for, where the lack of service from Standard Bank has caused the escalation of the problem.

Mr Kruger I am still alleging that incompetent management and the lack of essential service has caused huge damages to me, one of your clients Mr Kruger. The same case Mr Kruger where the lack of control from you insurance department caused innocent workers to lose their jobs. I know this does not rate as a problem at Standard Bank as these workers would never have made money for you Mr 

Kruger, they would never have the ability to finance vehicles, overdrafts and other bank services that create income for Standard Bank. Yes Mr Kruger we all know that these people and the upliftment of their communities does not matter to Standard Bank, it does not matter that if poor people in South Africa cannot eat due the a huge error of a air-conditioned dweller in an office. As long as the lack of service does not influence the bank clerks  salary, as long as they do not need to go hungry for a day.

These managers claimed that they did phone me to explain the insurance, so I asked them to send me the recording of the call where they discussed the new contract with me. I was then told that I need a court order to listen to the alleged tape, yes Mr Kruger the one with my voice on, the one that give them the right to deduct the premiums from my bank account. Yes Mr Kruger I need a court order to listen to that tape. You probably asking why this small business owner would want to listen to a contract tape, it is a valid question. Let me explain to you Mr Kruger, if that recording exists I will take full responsibility for the failure of the claim. You see Mr Kruger I have been brought up in an Afrikaner home, where we take full accountability and responsibility for all our actions. I am aware that these values of accountability do not exist any longer in our country, and yes Mr Kruger I apologies if I insisted on basic values that Standard Bank does not uphold. I apologies if my call of duty was above the code of conduct of Standard Bank.

Once again when you tell the people to resolve a matter and get rid of unwanted publications, be careful, you know the story where the general tell the brigadier and so it went down the line to the troop who had nobody to blame so he kicked the dog (the client in your situation). Remember that this client will not get kicked without retaliation.

Your worker did refer me to the ombudsman Mr Kruger, but as we all know this process take months to resolve, months that we do not have. However Mr Kruger if Standard Bank do not have the means to pay the insurance out at this point, please make an arrangement, don’t refer me a time stalling system.

Yes Mr Kruger the only thing this unimportant client want from the bank is the right to listen to the alleged recording, to conclusion of the contract. If the recording explain to me that this insurance policy exclude me the construction company from construction, then I am responsible for the problem, then I am the man who caused innocent workers to lose their jobs.
So Mr Kruger can you please tell you esteem managers to send me a copy of the recording
I count on your personal sense of responsibility and accountability to resolve this matter for me
Thank you for your personal time resolving this issue
Have a great and wealthy day

Regards in accountability and responsibility

Willie Beetge


1 comment: